Friday, June 15, 2007

It's a Launch!

Last night was the official launch of our novel, Death Roll. And it was incredible. Good friends, family and co-workers (who we also call friends) joined us to celebrate the publication of our first mystery. I couldn't believe how many people showed up. We got flowers and presents, too! I felt like an actress on opening night.

It was an amazing evening. There was a line outside of Once Upon A Crime waiting to get inside. I had expected to be able to walk around the store and mingle, but Michael and I spent most of the two hours behind the table signing books. The store almost sold out and we were told that the book is going into a second printing! Amazing. I know Five Star doesn't do huge print runs, but the book has only been out a month. Still Amazing to me.

So thank you everyone for your support. I hope you enjoy the book as much as we enjoyed writing it.



-- Marilyn